All of the Lucy Bee Range has been independently reviewed as safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding, below is a simple routine that you can follow during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
AM / Morning Skincare Routine
- Cleanse – Reviving Cleansing Cream
- Tone/Liquid Exfoliant – Exfoliating Tonic with AHA & PHA (this can be used morning and night but if preferred to use once a day you can decide when suits you best in your routine)
- Eye Serum – Vitamin A Eye Serum (this uses a pregnancy safe alternative to retinol which is from a plant, it has the same results as retinol without the irritation and is suitable to use during pregnancy)
- SPF – SPF 30 with the inclusion of Hyaluronic Acid making this product your two-in-one for protection and hydration
PM / Evening Skincare Routine
- Double Cleanse – first cleanse with either the Brilliant Balm or Reviving Cleansing Cream and second cleanse with the Hydrating Foam Face Wash
- Tone/Liquid Exfoliant – Exfoliating Tonic with AHA & PHA
- Moisturise – Radiance-Boosting Face Cream or Brilliant Balm as an overnight mask
- Lip Balm – Lucy Bee Intensely Nourishing Lip Balm
We have many other products in our range so products can be swapped for something more suitable for what you are looking for.
If you are unsure we always recommend speaking to your health care practitioner for personalised advice
Shop the range here.