You should apply the mask after cleansing onto a clean, dry face. Follow with your usual serums and moisturiser.
Our Moringa & Pineapple Enzyme Face Mask is unscented as we know how sensitive some skin types can be, it is also dermatologically approved for sensitive skin.
- Pineapple Enzyme Extract: Enzymes extracted from pineapples exfoliate the skin, helping to get rid of dead skin cells and unclogs pores from trapped sebum and dirt. They help to minimise the appearance of fine lines and help to brighten, leaving skin feeling soft and smooth.
- Green Tea: Antioxidant properties and helps to condition and tighten the skin (astringent) and remove excess oil. It also conditions and protects the skin and is a UV absorber.
- Pink Clay: Helps to draw impurities out and helps restore the skin.
- Moringa Seed Extract: Nourishes the skin
- Cucumber Water: Skin conditioning which helps with dry skin, whilst also cooling.
- Vitamin E: A powerful antioxidant, it is a skin conditioning agent, which helps to leave the skin nourished and soft. It helps to protect skin cells from oxidative stress.
Are there any anti-ageing benefits for the Moringa & Pineapple Enzyme Face Mask?
Yes we’ve included lots of anti-ageing heroes in our Enzyme Face Mask including;
- Squalane: moisturises and replenishes the lipids on the top layer of the skin, locks in moisture and reduces fine lines and wrinkles, making skin look supple and firmer
- Pineapple Enzyme Extract: enzymes extracted from pineapples exfoliate the skin, helping to get rid of dead skin cells and unclog pores from trapped sebum and dirt. It helps to minimise the appearance of fine lines and helps to brighten, leaving skin feeling soft a smooth
- Green Tea: antioxidant properties and helps to condition and tighten the skin (astringent). It also conditions and protects the skin and a UV absorber
- Almond Oil: conditions and soothes. Rich in oleic acid as well as vitamins, helping to protect the skin.
- Apricot Oil: is rich in essential fatty acids and vitamins, it has antioxidant benefits to help repair and rejuvenate dull, tired-looking skin.
- Vitamin E: is a skin conditioning agent, which helps to leave the skin nourished and soft. It also is an antioxidant helping to protect skin cells from oxidative stress.
- Pink Clay: is mineral-rich and draws out impurities to help restore skin for a brighter complexion
This plus the other ingredients helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines, keeps skin looking smooth, clear, supple and firm, whilst also nourishing, hydrating and protecting. This mask is perfect for those with mature skin.
Is the Moringa and Pineapple Enzyme Face Mask Suitable for Those With Sensitive Skin?
Yes it is! Our Moringa and Pineapple Enzyme Face Mask has been dermatologically approved for sensitive skin. It is also unscented as we know how sensitive some skin types can be to both essential oils and added fragrances.
This mask helps to purify, replenish and condition your skin, leaving it looking brighter and smoother. We’ve used pineapple enzymes which are kinder to sensitive skin than AHAs or physical scrubs/exfoliators. Enzymes work by increasing cell renewal and removing dead skin cells, helping to unclog pores from trapped sebum and dirt, leaving your complexion clearer and softer.
Other key ingredients in our Enzyme Face Mask to work with sensitive skin:
- Green Tea: conditions and has antioxidant properties
- Squalane: both moisturises and locks in moisture on the top layer of the skin
- Moringa Seed Extract: nourishes
- Pink Clay: draws out impurities
- Almond Oil: rich in oleic acid and vitamins, protects, soothes and conditions
- Grapeseed Oil: high linoleic acid content, moisturises and nourishes
- Vitamin E: a powerful antioxidant that also conditions and nourishes
- Cucumber water: helps with dry skin
- Apricot Oil: rich in essential fatty acids and vitamins, with antioxidant benefits to repair and rejuvenate the skin
- Coconut Water: replenishes dehydrated skin
Does this product contain nuts?
Yes our Moringa & Pineapple Enzyme Face Mask contains nuts
What’s the packaging?
Moringa & Pineapple Enzyme Face Mask is recyclable packaging:
Plastic screw top lid
FSC cardboard outer carton
FSC cardboard inner liner
About Lucy Bee
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.
Any information provided by us is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. We always recommend referring your health queries to a qualified medical practitioner.