Clean the skin and remove daily impurities, dirt and grime while keeping it hydrated, conditioned, skin barrier strengthened, nourished and refreshed with our Hydrating Foam Face Wash. It has the consistency of silky mousse, and although a foam this product doesn’t strip the skin or leave you feeling dry.
- Ginseng moisturises and boosts hydration to help improve skin elasticity and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. A key ingredient in anti-ageing skincare
- Rose flower water is soothing, calming and helps protect the skin
- Natural betaine helps to keep skin hydrated and strengthen the skin barrier
- Calendula is soothing and moisturising for dry and chapped skin
- Glycerin is skin conditioning and protecting. It is a humectant which helps to retain moisture in the skin, preventing the skin drying out, keeping it hydrated
- Over 200 pumps per bottle, 1-2 pumps per use
- Dermatologically approved suitable for sensitive skin
- Suitable for use in pregnancy and breastfeeding
- SLS free
- pH 5.45-6
- No palm oil, including its derivatives
- Certified COSMOS Natural, Cruelty Free and Vegan
- Ethical Best Buy
- Made in the UK
- 100% PCR plastic bottle
Shop our Hydrating Foam Cleanser here
How to use
Shake well before use. Apply 1-2 pumps onto damp hands, massage into the face, then rinse away. You do not need to use a muslin cloth with this product unless you want to.
Use daily either as your only cleanse, or as a second cleanse after Brilliant Balm or Reviving Cleansing Cream.
Key benefits: cleanses, increases water retention, skin soothing, moisturising, skin protecting and conditioning.
When should I use it in my skincare routine?
Use Hydrating Foam Face Wash as the first step in your skincare routine. It can be used daily am and pm, and is great after a workout. This product has been made to fit into your busy lifestyle without having to compromise on your skincare.
It can also be used as a second cleanse after the Reviving Cleansing Cream or Brilliant Balm.
Is it suitable for sensitive skin?
Hydrating Foam Face Wash has been dermatologically approved for sensitive skin. As is the case when using any new product, we recommend doing a patch test first. See here for details.
Will this remove makeup?
Hydrating Foam Face Wash is formulated to clean the skin, rather than use as a makeup remover. While it will remove some makeup, we recommend our Reviving Cleansing Cream or Brilliant Balm to effectively remove makeup.
Is this suitable for use in pregnancy?
Yes, our Hydrating Foam Face Wash has been independently tested as safe to use in pregnancy and breastfeeding.
What’s the difference between the Hydrating Foam Cleanser, Reviving Cleansing Cream & Brilliant Balm?
Reviving Cleansing Cream
Skin Loving Benefits: Hydrates and soothes, reduces redness, evens skin tone, protects skin from environmental stress, nourishing, removes makeup & daily impurities
Key Ingredients: Turmeric, hyaluronic acid, bisabolol, vitamin E
Texture: Solid balm
Skin Loving Benefits: Helps with the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, improves skin suppleness, soothes and nourishes, rich in vitamins and essential fatty acids, melts away even the most stubborn makeup & daily impurities
Key Ingredients: Squalane, apricot kernel oil, jojoba, grapeseed & rosehip oils
Hydrating Foam Cleanser
Texture: Silky foam
Skin Loving Benefits: Boosts hydration & retains skin moisture, improves skin elasticity, soothes and calms, strengthens skin barrier & protects against irritation, cleanses the skin from daily impurities
Key Ingredients: Ginseng, rose flower water, calendula, natural betaine, glycerin
Scent: slight floral scent from the rose flower water (otherwise no other fragrance!)
How often should I use the Hydrating Foam Face Wash?
It’s formulated to be used daily both morning and evening, or whenever you feel your face needs a wash
When should I do a patch test?
When using any new product we recommend doing a patch test first. See here for how to patch test.
For more FAQ on the Hydrating Foam Face Wash please read our blog here
Water, (Aqua), Rosa Damascena Flower Water*, Glycerin**, Betaine, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Coconut Acid, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Panax Ginseng Root Extract*, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
*Organically grown ingredients, **Made using organic ingredients
Of total: 21% organic, 98% natural origin
Want to know more about our Hydrating Foam Face Wash? We have some useful blogs you can read, to open just click on the title below:
- Key ingredients in our Hydrating Foam Face Wash
- Hydrating Foam Face Wash FAQ
- What's the difference between our Cleansing Cream, Hydrating Foam Face Wash & Brilliant Balm?
- How to get the most out of your cleansing routine
- Where to use the Lucy Bee products in your skincare routine
- What is double cleansing?
- Dermatologically approved for sensitive skin
- All about teen skin
Shop our Hydrating Foam Face Wash here
About Lucy Bee
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.