Lucy Bee Skincare in Nobody's Child

We’re so excited to announce that lots of our amazing skincare, bodycare and tan products will be stocked in Nobody’s Child in Carnaby Street, London!  
 lucy outside the nobody's child store
When are we launching in Nobody’s Child? 
You’ll find Lucy Bee products in Nobody’s Child store on 8th November 2022 to coincide with the Carnaby Christmas Lights switch on and Lucy and Daisy from Lucy Bee will be there as well to help answer any questions and to have a chat with you.  
What will be stocked? 
You’ll find a selection of our Cosmos Organic, Vegan, Cruelty Free, Fair Trade & Palm Oil Free products! 
We’re sure you'll agree that our two companies are the perfect ethical fit for the conscious consumer. 

Who are Nobody’s Child? 
Nobody’s Child is a London-based fashion label established in 2015. We make responsible clothing for free-spirited and strong-willed women with materials that have a lower impact on the planet. We believe that people can look and feel their best whilst being kinder to the Earth. Our mission is to revolutionise women’s fashion by making clothes that are made responsibly, while existing at an affordable price point. 
Fabric choice accounts for up to 80% of a product’s social and environmental footprint, so that’s where our focus lies. We are proud to say that 93% of our current collections are made using responsible fabrics — we’re working hard on that remaining 7%. We do this through sourcing new and innovative textiles and collaborating with key partners to find the best solutions for people and the planet, whilst making the best product for our community. 
Where to find the Nobody's Child Store 
50 Carnaby St, Carnaby, London W1F 9QA  
Back to blog

Leave a comment

Please note, comments need to be approved before they are published.