We’re putting the care back into skincare
Protect your skin from UVA and UVB rays all year round with our vegan, palm oil free, broad spectrum, lightweight, silky SPF 30 face serum. As it protects, it deeply hydrates the skin, and can be used after your moisturiser under makeup, or on its own.
- Broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Lightweight consistency
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Hyaluronic acid plumps and improves skin elasticity
- Coconut oil hydrates and moisturises
- No palm oil
- Certified Cruelty Free and Vegan
- Glass bottle and plastic lid
Please note this product cannot be shipped to the USA
Shop our SPF 30 Face Serum here.
How to use
Shake well before use. Apply generously to cleansed and moisturised face, neck and exposed skin 30 minutes before sun exposure. Apply before makeup, if using. Reapply every 2 hours or after swimming, perspiring or towelling. Wash hands after applying to avoid getting product in your eyes.
We recommend reapplying every 2 hours or after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
How much SPF should I apply to my face?
Most SPF specialists would recommend applying over half a teaspoon to face and neck. Or use the 2 finger rule. If you use less SPF than recommended, you significantly reduce the level of protection
Does your sunscreen have UVA protection?
Yes, our SPF 30 Face Serum Drops have UVA protection which is why you can find the UVA logo on the packaging, the test carried out was ISO 24443:2012 in vitro UVA study.
What does broad spectrum mean?
It means that it is protective against both UVA and UVB rays.
Is it a mineral or chemical SPF and what’s the difference?
Lucy Bee SPF 30 Face Serum Drops is a chemical sunscreen. The benefits of chemical SPF is that you don’t get a white cast on your skin after applying, they’re ultra-lightweight and don’t leave your skin feeling sticky or greasy.
- Mineral sunscreens, work by blocking and reflecting UV rays, however it is important to note that they do also absorb UV radiation too.
- Chemical sunscreens work by filtering and absorbing UV rays, turning them into heat. By absorbing the rays it helps to protect your skin from damage. To read more about the difference between chemical and mineral sunscreens read our blog here.
For more FAQ on SPF 30 Serum Drops, please read our blog here.
Aqua, Octocrylene, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Polysilicone-15, Alcohol Denat., Bis-EthylhexyloxyphenolMethoxyphenyl Triazine, Propanediol, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Triethanolamine, Cocos Nucifera(Coconut)Oil, Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, BHT.
Of total: 59% naturally derived ingredients.
Free from nuts – raw materials could be produced in factories that handle both tree nuts and peanuts.
Want to know more about our SPF 30 Serum Drops? We have some useful blogs you can read, to open just click on the title below
- The importance of SPF
- UV rays and skin health
- What's the difference between chemical and mineral spfs
- 10 reasons to use the SPF 30 Face Serum Drops
- Do moisturisers with spf offer enough protection?
- What increases exposure to uv rays
- SPF 30 FAQ
- Anti-ageing skincare routine guide
Shop our SPF 30 Face Serum here.
About Lucy Bee
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.