Enhance your skin's natural radiance with our natural Face Cream. It hydrates and moisturises whilst helping to even skin tone and rejuvenate dull-looking skin.
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Sodium hyaluronate for anti-ageing
- Turmeric is anti-inflammatory for skin and reduces redness
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant
- Certified COSMOS Organic, Cruelty Free and Vegan
- Ethical Best buy, as voted by the Ethical Consumer Magazine
- No palm oil
Shop our Radiance-Boosting Face Cream here.
How to use
After cleansing and toning, gently massage a small amount of moisturiser onto clean, dry skin. Repeat morning and evening as part of your daily skincare routine.
Key benefits: hydrates and soothes, helps with inflammation on the skin by reducing redness and problematic skin, anti-ageing by helping with the overall complexion of the skin.
Why not try a sample here and join those who have found their forever skincare.
"I absolutely love this product!
I have been using it for over a year now and would never go back to anything else. I suffer from eczema quite badly, especially during the winter months, this is the only face cream that I have used which helps keep my skin feeling calm and moisturised."
"I have acne and rosacea, which in my 40s is getting to be a real pain. While Lucy Bee products can’t help with my hormones, throughout the rest of the month this moisturiser has kept my skin glowing (in the best way!).
I’ve had so many comments about how young I look recently, and all I can put it down to is the change in my skincare!
I’ve got way fewer spots, NO rosacea at all, and most of the time can get by with a smudge of concealer rather than full on make up. I love this moisturiser"
Benefits for Different Skin Types
Our Radiance-Boosting Face Cream is an hydrating antioxidant powerhouse, containing vitamin E.
- Dermatologically approved for sensitive skin
- Formulated without petroleum, silicones, alcohol, Formaldehyde, PEGs, Sulphates, Artificial Dyes
- Aloe Vera - soothes and hydrates
- Coconut Oil - acts as an effective, hydrating moisturiser
- Cocoa Butter - is well-known as beneficial for dry skin and delicate skin, and a natural antioxidant
- Shea Butter – superior moisturiser and protectant
- Calendula Oil – excellent for soothing and moisturising dry and chapped skin
- Apricot Oil – rich in essential fatty acids and vitamins with antioxidant benefits to help repair and rejuvenate tired, dull-looking skin
- Arnica Infused – astringent and stimulating
- Bisabolol – skin-protecting against daily environmental stress
- Turmeric extract is used as an anti-ageing active due to its antioxidant activity, by decreasing the depth of wrinkles. It also makes the skin look radiant and helps improve the skin tone, giving you a natural glow
- Sodium Hyaluronate - prevents signs of ageing by moisturising the skin and preventing water loss which can help with the appearance of wrinkles and dehydration lines
- Cocoa Butter – natural antioxidant and has excellent emollient properties
- Hysilk – supports the epidermal hydration and reduces oiliness
- Turmeric – evens skin tone, helps with redness and improves skin radiance
- Natural Vitamin E – antioxidant
Check out our blog here, to help you identify which skin type you have.
FAQsDoes the Radiance-Boosting Face Cream contain SPF?
Radiance-Boosting Face Cream does not contain SPF. We have our SPF 30 Face Serum available which offers both UVA and UVB broad spectrum protection.
We recommend you wear SPF sunscreen with Radiance-Boosting Face Cream and it is essential to wear an SPF with our AHA Dazzling Tonic, due to the AHAs in the product, like our SPF 30 Face Serum.Is Radiance-Boosting Face Cream suitable for people with sensitive skin?
We’ve had this product tested by an independent testing house and they have confirmed that it is suitable for sensitive skin.
Everyone’s skin is different however, so we recommend doing a small patch test before using this to check that it suits your skin.Can my child/teenager use Radiance-Boosting Face Cream?
Radiance-Boosting Face Cream is suitable for children over 9 and teens. We would advise starting slowly with such young skin and if you have any concerns we would recommend talking to a doctor or dermatologist. When using any new product, we recommend doing a patch test first. See here for how to patch test.
For more FAQ on the Radiance-Boosting Face Cream please read our blog here
Contains nuts - not suitable for those with nut allergies
Want to know more about our Radiance-Boosting Face Cream? We have some useful blogs you can read, to open just click on the title below
- Key ingredients in our Radiance-Boosting Face Cream
- How to use the Core Collection
- Where to use the Lucy Bee products in your skincare routine
- Radiance-Boosting Face Cream FAQ
- Video guide: how to use the Core Collection
- Anti-ageing skincare routine guide
Shop our Radiance-Boosting Face Cream here.
About Lucy Bee
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.