Soothing, repairing and hydrating, multipurpose balm to use on dry areas – feet, heels, extremely dry areas, sores and as an over-night mask which locks in moisture.
It effectively melts away even the most stubborn makeup and face paint, while intensely nourishing and hydrating the skin
Melt the hard balm into an oil in your palm, and apply to dry areas of concern. This product will soothe, nourish and transform the skin.
- Squalane helps improve skin firmness and suppleness and helps to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Bisabolol helps to protect the skin against environmental damage and has a calming effect on the skin, so helps to reduce any redness or irritation, whilst protecting the skin against environmental damage
- Jojoba oil soothes, nourishes and conditions skin
- Coconut, Calendula and Apricot oil condition and enhance the appearance of dry, damaged skin
- Rosehip oil soothes, hydrates and locks in moisture
- Almond oil is rich in oleic acid and vitamins to protect the skin
- Dermatologically approved suitable for sensitive skin
- Suitable to use in pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Certified COSMOS Natural, Cruelty Free and Vegan
- No palm oil
- Ethical Best Buy, as voted by the Ethical Consumer Magazine
- Glass jar and aluminium lid
- Product name: Brilliant Balm
Shop our Brilliant Balm here.
How to use
Remove the balm from the jar with a spatula or dry hands. The balm has a solid consistency and as you warm the balm up between your palms and fingers it melts. Gently rub the balm on the face and neck and wipe away with a muslin cloth dampened with warm water.
For dry, irritated areas leave the balm on to treat the area of concern - a little goes a long way.
Alternatively, you can leave the balm on as an overnight mask 2-3 times per week if your skin is in need of a nourishing pick-me-up.
“My skin is the best it’s ever been and I turned 41 this year”
“Removes any makeup like a dream and moisturises better than any moisturiser I've ever used”
FAQsWhat other ways can I use the Brilliant Balm?
You can use our Brilliant Balm on all dry areas, whether that’s knees, elbows or cuticles. It’s also great for taming brows and can be left on your face overnight as a deep-conditioning treatment. Alternatively, it makes a great, rich balm for your lips. See our blog here for more details.How does Brilliant Balm fit in with the Core Collection?
You can use our Brilliant Balm as a cleanser. It works great as a double cleanse using the Brilliant Balm and then the Reviving Cleansing Cream after, followed by the tonic and face cream.
You can also use it as a leave-on balm during the night, or massage it into the skin.
It’s really versatile and complements the current range as it’s deeply hydrating and boosts the skin’s complexion
Is the Brilliant Balm suitable for people with oily skin?
Our Brilliant Balm has a rich, oil-based consistency. It has been dermatologically approved for sensitive skin and is suited to help hydrate dry skin.
It is important to note, that even if you are someone with oily skin then it is great to use and include an oil-based product into your routine, it can help balance out the sebum level and help the skin’s appearance. Sometimes people are scared to use oil-based products on their skin because they think they have an oily complexion, but it can actually do wonders to the skin, especially if you have oily/sensitive/irritated skin.
Avoid too many products which strip the skin of its natural oils as it can in turn cause more oil, irritation, blemishes and problems. Our balm is wash and wipe off, so a great way of including oils to your skin a couple of times a week, or every day depending on your skin and routine.When should I do a patch test?
When using any new product we recommend doing a patch test first. See here for how to patch test.
For more FAQ on the Brilliant Balm please read our blog here.
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Candelilla Cera, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Squalane, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tribehenin, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil*, Bisabolol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract.
*Organically grown ingredients
Of Total: 59% Organic, 100% Natural Origin
Contains nuts. Not suitable for those with a nut allergy.
Want to know more about our Brilliant Balm? We have some useful blogs you can read, just click on the title below
- Key ingredients in our Brilliant Balm
- Why you need a cleansing balm in your skincare routine
- Not just a cleansing balm, different ways to use our Brilliant Balm
- Ingredient spotlight: squalane
- Where to use the Lucy Bee products in your skincare routine
- What's the difference between the Reviving Cleansing Cream and Brilliant Balm
- Video: how to use the Brilliant Balm
- Brilliant Balm FAQ
- Anti-ageing skincare routine guide
Shop our Brilliant Balm here.
About Lucy Bee
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.