Dark Energy 14oz Eco Mug
Our NEW reusable Eco Mug is as eco-friendly as it is stylish. It is:
- Dishwasher safe
- Made with naturally organic bamboo fibre
- BPA and phthalate free
- Spill-free with its resealable ‘no drip’ lid
- Styled with its in-built heat sleeve
- Helping to reduce waste, every day
- Take with you to the gym, work or when out and about
- Makes an ideal present
- The Eco Mug weighs 145g and in its box is 180g
- Not suitable for use in a microwave
What’s not to love!
Did you know that every year 100 billion single-use drinking cups end up in landfill, so join us in helping to reduce this waste by using a Lucy Bee Eco Mug.
You’ll also be avoiding the talked-about ‘coffee cup tax’ on disposable cups – this may or may not come into effect but isn’t it good to be ahead of the game?
Why Choose a Lucy Bee Eco Mug
Who doesn’t love a latte on the go but when you stop to consider that the paper cup is used once and then ends up as waste, it really does make you stop and think.
Step in a Lucy Bee Eco Mug, with its multiple-use and care for the environment, ensuring we’re not adding to these startling figures below:
- The average life-span of a single-use cup is around 13 minutes.
- It’s estimated that over 2 trillion single use paper cups have ended up in landfill, over the last 30 years.
- The amount of waste generated by consumers is increasing to a startling 560kg of waste per person, per year.
- Every year, half a trillion disposable cups are made globally, which equates to 70 per person on the planet.
- It’s difficult to recycle disposable cups due to the fact that they contain polyurethane plastic and only 1% are actually recycled. The remainder either end up in landfill or are burned.
- Disposable cups aren’t generally made from recycled paper because of concerns over health risks.