Preparation Time: 5 minutes + 1 hour in the refrigerator
Cooking Time: A few minutes per crepe
Serves: 5-8 crepes
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 170g gluten free plain flour
- 3 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, melted +1 tsp. for frying
- 350ml Lucy Bee Coconut Milk
- Optional, top with Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar and lemon, or your favourite toppings
- In a bowl add together the flour, Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, and Lucy Bee Coconut Milk and whisk to combine the batter.
- Place in the fridge for 1 hour to chill.
- On a medium to high heat, add the additional 1 tsp. of Lucy Bee Coconut Oil to the pan and wait until it is hot.
- Pour the batter into your pan, making sure that it is a thin layer.
- Cook for a couple of minutes on each side, until the pancake has coloured.
- Serve with your favourite toppings.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.