Preparation Time: 2 - 3 minutes
Cooking Time: 3 - 5 minutes
Serves: 1 -2
Allergy Information: Vegetarian, Vegan, Dairy Free, Lactose Free, Wheat Free, Gluten Free
- 75g gluten free oats
- ½ - 1 tsp. Lucy Bee Turmeric Blend
- 175ml Lucy Bee Coconut Milk
- 1 level tsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar, optional
- A drizzle of Lucy Bee Starseed Omega Oil, optional
- 20g mixed seeds
- A handful of your choice of mixed fresh berries
- ½ tsp. Lucy Bee Cinnamon Powder
- In a pan, add the oats, Lucy Bee Turmeric Blend and Lucy Bee Coconut Milk and stir to fully combine. If using optional Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar, mix this with a couple of drops of water to make a thick coconut nectar, before stirring this into the oat mixture.
- Cook the oats over a medium heat on the hob, stirring continuously to stop it from sticking, until your desired consistency, noting the oats will continue to cook a little more once taken off the heat. If using, stir Lucy Bee Starseed Omega Oil into the oats.
- Serve in a bowl and top with the mixed seeds, fresh berries and Lucy Bee Cinnamon Powder sprinkled over
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.