Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
Serves: 2 - 4
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Sugar Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 2 parsnips, diced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 2 leeks, sliced
- 2 sweet potatoes, roughly chopped
- 3 sticks of celery, chopped
- 1 tsp. red chilli, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 750ml water
- 2 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- A pinch of Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns, ground, to season
- Melt the Lucy Bee Coconut Oil in a large, heavy based pan.
- Add all of the vegetables and sauté for 5 - 10 minutes until soft.
- Add the water, season and bring to the boil then gently simmer for 35 minutes.
- Transfer the contents to a blender and blend together.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.