Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hour 15
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Vegetarian - Can be made Dairy Free and Vegan by omitting the Goats Cheese
- 1 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, plus extra for greasing
- 300g pumpkin, deskinned and chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 250g gluten free linguine or spaghetti
- 950ml hot vegetable stock
- A pinch of Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns,
- 100g spinach
- 50g goat’s cheese*
- A drizzle of Lucy Bee Starseed Omega Oil, to serve, optional
- * If dairy free or vegan, just take out the goats cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, gas mark 4.
- Grease a baking tray with Lucy Bee Coconut Oil and add the pumpkin.
- Roast in the oven for 40 minutes, until soft. Remove from the oven and mash the pumpkin with a fork.
- In a large pot, melt the Lucy Bee Coconut Oil then add the pumpkin, onion, garlic, pasta, vegetable stock and ground Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns. Place on a high heat and bring to the boil and cook for 15 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Remove the pot from the heat and stir in the spinach and goat’s cheese, before serving, and drizzle with optional Lucy Bee Starseed Omega Oil.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.