Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: None - overnight in the fridge
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 75g gluten free oats
- 1-2 tsp. Lucy Bee Cacao Powder/Lucy Bee Drinking Chocolate
- 3 tsp. peanut butter
- 175ml Lucy Bee Coconut Milk
- 1 level tsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar, optional
- A drizzle of Lucy Bee Starseed Omega Oil, optional
- ¼ banana, sliced (you can freeze the remainder and use another time)
- 25g your choice of dried fruit and seeds
- ½ tsp. Lucy Bee Cinnamon Powder
- In a jar or bowl add the oats and Lucy Bee Cacao Powder/Lucy Bee Drinking Chocolate and stir to fully coat the oats.
- Add 2 teaspoons of peanut butter and stir vigorously - as the peanut butter and chocolate oats combine, the butter should begin to break down a little and mix in better.
- Pour the Lucy Bee Coconut Milk in and mix to fully combine. If adding the optional Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar, dissolve this in a couple of drops of water first to make a thick coconut nectar, then stir into the oats. Cover the container and leave in the fridge overnight (minimum of 8 hours).
- In the morning, remove the oats from the fridge and give them a stir. If using Lucy Bee Starseed Omega Oil, this should be stirred in at this point. Serve with banana slices, dried fruit and seeds, a sprinkle of Lucy Bee Cinnamon Powder and the remaining peanut butter drizzled over.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.