Preparation Time: 10 minutes plus 1 hour refrigeration
Cooking Time: None- refrigerate for 1 hour
Serves: Makes 16 bites
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 200g peanut butter
- 25g Lucy Bee Coconut Flour
- 3 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar + 3 tbsp. water
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 100g vegan dark chocolate, melted
- Add the peanut butter, Lucy Bee Coconut Flour, Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar and water and vanilla extract to a food processor and blend. The mixture will appear crumbly so just scoop out small bite-sized pieces and compress and mould it into balls.
- Place on a tray lined with parchment paper and place in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, melt the dark chocolate in a bowl.
- Remove the balls from the fridge and one by one, roll them in the chocolate*, place them back on the parchment paper and refrigerate for at least an hour, until the chocolate has solidified. *if you have any chocolate left over, pour this over the balls before refrigerating.
- To serve, remove from the fridge for about half an hour before enjoying.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.