Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: None. Freeze for 4 - 6 hours
Serves: Makes 6 lollies
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 300g silken tofu
- 4-5 tbsp. Lucy Bee Cacao Powder/Lucy Bee Drinking Chocolate (depending on the required chocolate richness)
- 2 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar dissolved in 3 tsp. water
- ¼ tsp. Lucy Bee Cinnamon Powder or Lucy Bee Chai Blend
- A dash of Lucy Bee Coconut Milk
- A pinch of Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt, optional
- Lolly moulds
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor and blend until combined to a smooth mousse consistency. Add more Lucy Bee Coconut Milk if needed.
- Pour into moulds and freeze for 4-6 hours.
- This makes 6 small/medium ice lollies but it really depends on the size of the moulds you use.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.