Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Allergy Information: Vegetarian, Vegan, Dairy Free, Lactose Free, Wheat Free, Gluten Free
- 1 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 2 leeks, diced
- A pinch of Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns, ground
- 3 potatoes, peeled and diced
- ¼ head cauliflower*, chopped into florets
- 1.3 litre hot vegetable stock
- 3 tbsp. Lucy Bee Creamed Coconut + extra for optional drizzle
- A pinch of chilli flakes, optional to taste
- In a pan, melt Lucy Bee Coconut Oil on a medium-high heat, then add the onions and cook until softened.
- Add the leeks and seasoning and cook on a medium heat to wilt the leeks, which takes around 5 minutes.
- Stir the potato and cauliflower into the mixture and cook for 1 minute before adding 1 litre of the stock (keeping the remainder for later). Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and simmer until the potato and cauliflower are cooked (around 15- 20 minutes).
- Pour into a high-speed blender, along with the remaining vegetable stock, Lucy Bee Creamed Coconut and blend until smooth.
- Serve in bowls with some melted Lucy Bee Creamed Coconut and chilli flakes, if using.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.