Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
Serves: 4 - 6
Allergy Information: Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Wheat Free
- 50g Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, cold
- 100g gluten free plain flour
- 100g ground almonds
- 4 tbsp. maple syrup
- 500g blackberries
- TO SERVE:
- 200ml coconut cream
- Dash of maple syrup to sweeten to preferred taste
- 1 tsp. desiccated coconut, optional
- Preheat the oven to 220C, 425 F, gas mark 7.
- Whiz the first 4 ingredients together in a food processor should look like coarse breadcrumbs.
- Put the fruit in a large shallow oven proof dish; sprinkle the topping over the fruit. You can also place into ovenproof small ramekins
- Bake for 20 minutes, until cooked through.
- TO SERVE:
- Top with coconut cream and maple syrup if using
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.