Preparation Time: 5 minutes plus resting time of 2 hours plus
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
Serves: Makes 10 - 12
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian
- 400ml milk (or dairy free milk alternative)
- 150g gluten free plain flour
- 4 eggs
- A pinch of Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns, ground, to season
- 2 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- Add the milk, flour, eggs and seasoning to a large bowl and whisk together, taking care not to over-whisk the mixture. Leave to rest for a minimum of 2 hours, if you can.
- When ready to cook, preheat the oven to 200C, 400F, gas mark 6.
- Add a small amount of Lucy Bee Coconut Oil to each ‘pocket’ of a muffin tray and pop this into the oven to heat the oil. The trick is to have the oil hot.
- Pour the batter into the muffin tray and cook for 20-25 minutes or until your preferred crispiness.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.