Preparation Time: 5-10 minutes
Cooking Time: 6 minutes
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 120ml Lucy Bee Coconut Milk
- ½ tsp. apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- 75g gluten free plain flour
- 1 ½ tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. gluten free baking powder
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, melted, plus extra for cooking
- A handful of raspberries
- Combine the Lucy Bee Coconut Milk and apple cider vinegar, or lemon juice together and leave to stand for around 5 minutes.
- Sieve the plain flour, Lucy Bee Coconut Flour, cornstarch and baking powder into a bowl and stir them together.
- In another bowl, combine the vanilla extract and Lucy Bee Coconut Oil with the milk and apple cider vinegar. Mix together being careful not to overwork the mixture. Pour this into the flour mix and whisk together.
- Stir the raspberries into the mixture.
- Add a small amount of Lucy Bee Coconut Oil to a non-stick pan and heat on a medium-low heat. When the pan has heated up, use a ladle to scoop enough mixture into the pan for one pancake.
- Flip the pancake once it has started to bubble and cook on the other side for roughly 3 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Serve with your favourite topping.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.