Preparation Time: under 10 minutes
Cooking Time: None - refrigerate for approx. 20 minutes
Serves: Makes 20 chocolates
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 150g Lucy Bee Creamed Coconut, melted
- 1 tsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar
- 30g Lucy Bee Cacao Powder/Lucy Bee Drinking Chocolate
- 10 raspberries, halved (you can also use strawberries)
- 1 chocolate mould or ice cube tray
- In a bowl, mix the Lucy Bee Creamed Coconut with Lucy Bee Cacao Powder/Lucy Bee Drinking Chocolate and Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar, to create a mousse-like consistency.
- Share the raspberries between the mould/ice cube tray, then cover with the chocolate mixture.
- Pop in the fridge to set – this should take approx. 20 minutes, before serving.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.