Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes (refrigerate for 2 hours)
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 500ml Lucy Bee Coconut Milk
- 100g Lucy Bee Creamed Coconut
- 40g Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar
- 35g Lucy Bee Cacao Powder/Lucy Bee Drinking Chocolate
- 25g arrowroot powder + 25g water, mixed together (if you leave this, it will separate, just stir it again to combine)
- Add the Lucy Bee Coconut Milk and Lucy Bee Creamed Coconut to a saucepan, on a low to medium heat. Stir until the Lucy Bee Creamed Coconut melts.
- Add the Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar and sieve the Lucy Bee Cacao Powder/ Lucy Bee Drinking Chocolate into this. Use a balloon whisk to combine, with no lumps.
- Turn up to a medium heat, and stir occasionally, keeping an eye on it.
- When it begins to bubble gently, slowly add in the arrowroot powder and water mixture and continuously whisk.
- Turn down the heat to low and let it simmer, keep whisking until it thickens enough (you don’t want it to thicken too much as it will set further when refrigerated).
- Place into what it will be served in and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.