Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: None - reheat for 10 minutes
Serves: Makes 2 meals - fills 2x500ml Lucy Bee Coconut Oil jars
Allergy Information: Vegetarian, Vegan, Dairy Free, Lactose Free, Gluten Free
- 1 tbsp. Lucy Bee Creamed Coconut
- 4 tsp. Thai red curry paste (recipe here)
- 150g rice noodles
- 160g sweetcorn
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 90g edamame beans
- 3 chestnut mushrooms, sliced and either lightly fried or raw
- 2 tbsp. fresh coriander, roughly torn
- ¼ lime, cut into wedges
- Mix together Lucy Bee Creamed Coconut and Thai red curry paste in a small bowl or jar and decant into two containers of your choice – we used two empty Lucy Bee Coconut Oil jars.
- Add the sauce with the noodles, sweetcorn, spinach, edamame beans and mushrooms. Top with fresh coriander and lime wedges - you can even squeeze a wedge in before closing if you want a tarter flavour.
- Close the container/jar and keep in the fridge until ready to use.
- When ready to eat, take out of the fridge - it is advised to allow the jar to reach room temperature if possible, if it’s straight from the fridge, add a little room-temperature water to the jar first. Remove the lime wedge. Boil the kettle and SLOWLY pour hot water into the jar – about half way up and enough to cover the noodles, for a sauce consistency. Add more if you prefer a soup-like consistency. Close the lid, allow to stew for 5-10 minutes and shake up the jar to mix the flavours. Serve with a squeeze of lime juice added.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.