Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes plus reheat for 10 minutes
Serves: 2 meals - makes the equivalent of 2x500ml Lucy Bee Coconut Oil jars
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 2 tsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger, grated
- A pinch of Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and whole black peppercorns, ground
- 120g chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tsp. tamari
- 3 tsp. Thai green curry paste
- 2 tsp. Lucy Bee Creamed Coconut
- 100g rice noodles
- 60g mange tout, sliced
- 120g sweetcorn
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- Hot water, to serve
- In a pan, on a medium heat, add Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, garlic, ginger, Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and ground black peppercorns. Stir together and once the aromas are released, add the mushrooms and fry until they begin to soften - this should take around 3 minutes.
- Add the tamari and fry for a further minute, then set aside to cool.
- In a small bowl, mix the Thai green curry paste with Lucy Bee Creamed Coconut and decant into two containers of your choice - we used empty Lucy Bee Coconut Oil jars.
- Add the rice noodles, mange tout, sweetcorn, cooled mushrooms and spinach to the jars. Cover and keep in the fridge until ready to eat.
- To serve, remove from the fridge - it is advised to allow the jar to reach room temperature if possible. If it’s straight from the fridge, add a little room-temperature water to the jar first. Boil the kettle and SLOWLY pour hot water into the jar, to cover the noodles. Close the lid, allow to stew for 5-10 minutes and shake up the jar to mix the flavours together and serve.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.