Preparation Time: 15 - 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 1 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2-3 tbsp. mild curry paste
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. Lucy Bee Turmeric Blend
- A shake of red chilli flakes (to your preference)
- 700ml vegetable stock
- 15g Lucy Bee Creamed Coconut
- Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns, ground, to season
- Fresh coriander, chopped (to sprinkle on top)
- Melt the Lucy Bee Coconut Oil in a large pot over a medium heat.
- Add the squash, onion, garlic, curry paste, cumin, Lucy Bee Turmeric Powder, and chilli flakes. Stir to combine.
- Once the onions have softened, add the vegetable stock. Bring the mixture to the boil and simmer until the squash is soft (around 20 minutes).
- Add the Lucy Bee Creamed Coconut and stir in. Taste the mixture and add more curry paste if preferred.
- Remove from the heat. Blend the soup mixture using a blender or hand blender/whisk.
- Season with Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and ground Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns. Top with the coriander.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.