Preparation Time: 5 - 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 - 15 minutes
Serves: Makes approx. 1 x 200ml jar
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- Seeds of 1 pumpkin
- A pinch of Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt
- ½ tsp. Lucy Bee Cinnamon Powder
- 1 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar
- 2 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, melted
- Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, gas mark 4.
- Clean and rinse the pumpkin seeds and gently pat off any excess water.
- Spread the seeds onto a baking tray. Sprinkle Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt, Lucy Bee Cinnamon Powder and Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar over the seeds and mix together until all the seeds are evenly coated.
- Drizzle Lucy Bee Coconut Oil over and mix in thoroughly. Evenly spread out the seeds and bake for 10-15 minutes, until golden brown. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Store into a jar and use sprinkled on porridges, salads and smoothies, or as a snack o their own
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.