Preparation Time: 15-20 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Vegetarian
- 2-3 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 5 sweet potatoes, washed and chopped into 1inch cubes (I left the skins on)
- 2 leeks, chopped
- 1 red chili, finely chopped
- A pinch of Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns, ground, to season
- A small handful of coriander, chopped
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 125g soft goat’s cheese
- 2-4 eggs
- Melt 2 tablespoons of Lucy Bee Coconut Oil in a big pan (with a lid) over a medium heat. Reduce the heat to low, add the garlic and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Add the sweet potato to the pan, cover with a lid and cook for 10 minutes, then add the leeks, chilli and seasoning. Cook until the sweet potato softens, stirring occasionally so it doesn’t stick to the pan - if you find it’s sticking too much, add a little more Lucy Bee Coconut Oil or some water.
- Remove from the heat, sprinkle with coriander and spring onions and crumble the goat’s cheese over the top, then put the lid back on to keep warm.
- In a separate frying pan, cook the eggs to your liking. Place these on top of the sweet potato hash, to serve.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.