Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 8 - 10 minutes
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Vegetarian
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Flour
- 1 tbsp. tamari
- A pinch of Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns, ground, to season
- 50g vegetarian hard cheese, grated (please note parmesan is not vegetarian)
- 1 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- To serve: steamed broccoli, a poached egg and optional drizzle of Lucy Bee Starseed Omega Oil and sprinkling of Lucy Bee Turmeric Blend
- Add the sweet potatoes to a pan of water, bring the boil and simmer until cooked. Transfer these to a mixing bowl along with the coconut flour, tamari, seasoning and cheese of choice. Mash together and shape into 3-4 burger shapes.
- Melt the Lucy Bee Coconut Oil in a frying pan, then add the sweet potato cakes and fry each side for 3-4 minutes, until golden.
- Serve with broccoli and a poached egg, drizzled with optional Lucy Bee Starseed Omega Oil. You could sprinkle Lucy Bee Turmeric Blend and ground black pepper over the egg.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.