Preparation Time: 5 - 10 minutes
Cooking Time: None - freeze for 2 hours
Serves: Makes approximately 15 squares
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian, Vegan
- 100g Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, melted
- 4 tbsp. Lucy Bee Cacao Powder/Lucy Bee Drinking Chocolate
- 1 tsp. Lucy Bee Cinnamon Powder
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup*
- 4 strawberries, finely sliced
- *The video uses honey which is an option if not vegan
- Add Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, Lucy Bee Cacao Powder/Lucy Bee Drinking Chocolate, Lucy Bee Cinnamon Powder and maple syrup to a pan and gently heat up, being careful not to burn.
- Once the Lucy Bee Coconut Oil has melted, add the strawberries and stir together.
- Pour the mixture into silicone moulds or a small oblong container to freeze for 1-2 hours.
- Cut into bite-sized pieces to serve. Store in the fridge
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.