Preparation Time: 2 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 1/2 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- 200g spinach
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- On a medium heat, add Lucy Bee Coconut Oil to your frying pan.
- One the pan has got hot, add your spinach and cook to reduce.
- Once it starts to wilt, add the lemon juice and the nutritional yeast.
- Stir to combine the spinach, lemon juice, and nutritional yeast, and cook until the spinach has wilted.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.