Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: None
Serves: 4 as a dip to share
Allergy Information: Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 1 x 400g tin chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 heaped tbsp. tahini
- 2 garlic cloves
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 50ml Lucy Bee Starseed Omega Oil, plus extra to drizzle
- A pinch of Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns, ground
- ½ tbsp. Lucy Bee Turmeric Blend
- A sprinkling of chopped parsley, optional
- A pinch of smoked paprika, optional
- Carrots cut into batons, to serve
- Mixed peppers cut into batons, to serve
- In a food processor, add the chickpeas, tahini, garlic, juice of lemon, Lucy Bee Starseed Omega Oil, ground Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt, ground Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns and Lucy Bee Turmeric Blend and blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Taste test the hummus and add extra seasoning to suit your taste.
- Transfer to a bowl, drizzle over a little more Lucy Bee Starseed Omega Oil and top with optional parsley and smoked paprika.
- Serve with the carrot and pepper batons.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.