Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
Serves: 4 - 6
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 500g pumpkin
- 200g onions
- 500g sweet potato
- 400g parsnips
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2tbsp. chipotle sauce
- 1/2 to 1 jalapeño (seeds removed)
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- A pinch of Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns, ground
- Peel and chop the vegetables.
- Add everything to saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Simmer for 40 minutes until vegetables are soft.
- Blend in food processor. Taste and add more chipotle sauce if required.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.