Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 50 - 60 minutes (maybe longer depends on if anything else is in the oven!)
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 1.5kg Desirée or King Edward potatoes
- 3 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- A pinch of Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns, ground
- Preheat the oven to 200 C, 400 F, gas mark 6.
- Peel potatoes, cut them into fairly even-sized pieces, leaving any small potatoes whole.
- Then place them in a saucepan of boiling water, or steam, for about 10/15 minutes, really as long as you dare. Lift one out - the outer edge should be fluffy.
- Drain the potatoes then give them a shake in the pan, to rough up the edges a little. Pour over the melted Lucy Bee coconut oil give another shake to coat the potatoes and tip into your largest roasting tin.
- Grind a little Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns over and place in the oven.
- Roast for 50 - 60 minutes, then check and turn, squash some of them to create more crispy edges.
- Leave to cook until golden and crunchy.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.