Preparation Time: 15 - 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Serves: 2 - 4
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Vegetarian
- 3 - 4 large bell peppers
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 75g mixed olives, pitted and halved
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- A handful of fresh basil
- 100g ricotta
- 400g canned cherry tomatoes
- 60g spinach
- 200g cooked quinoa
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. dried tarragon
- Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, gas mark 4.
- Cut off the top/lid of each pepper and remove the seeds from the inside of the peppers.
- Add the garlic, onion, olives, chilli, basil, ricotta, tomatoes, spinach and quinoa to a large pan and fry for about 12-15 minutes, until the onion is soft.
- Stir in the paprika and tarragon.
- Stuff your peppers with the mixture and bake for 15 minutes.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.