Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 70 minutes
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 240g quinoa, rinsed
- 650ml water
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. cumin, ground
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/2-1 tsp. chilli flakes
- To taste, Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns, ground
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 1/2 yellow pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 160g sweetcorn
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1 lime, juiced
- Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, gas mark 4.
- In a 8x8 inch baking dish, add the quinoa, water, chopped tomatoes, onion, Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, nutritional yeast, garlic, cumin, paprika, chilli flakes, and Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns.
- Stir to combine, and cover with aluminum foil and place in the oven. Cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and remove the foil, add the red pepper, yellow pepper, black beans, sweetcorn, spring onions, and lime juice, stir to combine all ingredients.
- Cover again with the foil, and cook for a further 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and take off the foil, finally cook for a further 10 minutes uncovered in the oven.
- Remove from the oven, serve with lime slices, fresh chilli, and coriander.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.