None - freeze 3 hours to overnight
makes 8 x 100ml lollies
Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 1inch cucumber, thinly sliced and halved
- 8 raspberries or strawberries halved (equates to one raspberry/strawberry in each)
- 4 tsp. orange juice (1/2 tsp. in each)
- Zest of ½ orange
- A couple of leaves of mint, finely chopped
- 160ml Pimms (20ml in each)
- 160ml lemonade (20ml each; the flatter the better)
- In each ice lolly mould place: 20ml Pimms, 1 raspberry or strawberry (if using both may need to alter quantities of liquids), 2 slices of cucumber, ½ tsp. orange juice and some zest, a pinch of chopped mint, then top with lemonade.
- Place in the freezer for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- TIP: if you are finding that it’s not freezing add some more lemonade in after it has been in the freezer this should help it freeze to the stick.
- REMEMBER, THESE SHOULD BE CONSUMED IN MODERATION. EACH ICE LOLLY EQUATES TO ONE UNIT OF ALCOHOL. ALWAYS BE DRINK AWARE.
- For adults only
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.