Preparation Time: 20-25 minutes
Cooking Time: 12 minutes
Serves: Makes 8
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian
- 100g smooth peanut butter
- 75g Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar
- 1 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, melted
- 2 eggs
- 35g Lucy Bee Coconut Flour
- 1/2 tsp. gluten free baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. bicarbonate of soda
- A pinch of Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt
- 20g peanuts, roughly chopped
- CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE, optional
- 1 tsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, melted
- 2 tsp. Lucy Bee Cacao Powder/Drinking Chocolate
- 1 tsp. icing sugar
- Preheat the oven to 170C, 325F, gas mark 3 and line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- Whisk together the peanut butter, Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar, Lucy Bee Coconut Oil and eggs in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, sift together Lucy Bee Coconut Flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and a pinch of Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt.
- Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients, whisking well until fully combined. Stir the chopped peanuts into the mixture and leave to stand for 5 minutes (it will become firmer as it stands).
- Divide the mixture into 8 balls and place onto the baking sheet. Flatten slightly with your hands and bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden. They will be slightly soft to the touch, but will firm up once cooled, on a wire rack.
- For the chocolate drizzle, blitz all ingredients together and pour over the cooled cookies.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.