Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 4 - 6
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 1 tsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- 2-3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1kg frozen peas
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- 30g fresh mint
- 30g kale
- 2 tsp. Lucy Bee Turmeric Blend
- 1 tsp. cardamom seeds
- A pinch of Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns, ground
- A few pumpkin seeds to serve
- Melt the Lucy Bee Coconut Oil in a deep pan. Add the garlic and gently fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the peas, stock, mint, kale, Lucy Bee Turmeric Blend, cardamom seeds and Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and ground Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns. Pop the lid on and simmer for a further 10-12 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly and blitz to your required consistency – it works equally well with a smooth consistency or ‘lumpy’.
- To serve, sprinkle with pumpkin seeds.
- Tip: this soup freezes well.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.