Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: A few minutes
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian
- 100g gluten free plain flour
- 1 large egg
- 250-300mls Lucy Bee Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- To serve: A sprinkle of Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar and lemon juice
- Whisk the flour, egg and Lucy Bee Coconut Milk together with a hand whisk, making sure the ingredients are fully combined to form a batter.
- Add Lucy Bee Coconut Oil to a pan, over a medium to high heat. Once melted and hot, pour the pancake batter in and cook for a couple of minutes on each side.
- Serve with your favourite toppings – we love the traditional sugar and lemon juice!
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.