Preparation Time: 10-15 minutes
Cooking Time: None. Freeze for 1 hour
Serves: Makes approximately 18 small chocolates
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian, Vegan
- 50g Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- 50g Lucy Bee Cacao Powder/Lucy Bee Drinking Chocolate
- 2 - 3 cardamom pods, (1 - 2 seeds per chocolate)
- ½ orange juiced, plus the zest
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup, optional
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- Chocolate mould tray or ice cube tray
- Melt the Lucy Bee Coconut Oil in a small pan, over a low heat.
- Stir Lucy Bee Cacao Powder/Lucy Bee Drinking Chocolate, cardamom pods and orange zest into the melted Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, along with the honey or maple syrup, if using, and vanilla essence.
- Pour a few drops of orange juice into each chocolate mould (I used a tray of 18), followed by the chocolate mixture. Set in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Remove each chocolate from the mould to serve.Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.