Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Serves: Makes 4-5 small cookies
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Dairy Free
- 1 medium, ripe banana, mashed
- 30g gluten free oats
- 2 1/2 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, melted
- 2 tbsp. lucuma powder
- 1tsp. cinnamon powder
- Pinch of Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt
- 20g nut butter of your choice
- 2 to 3 squares min 70% cocoa solids dark chocolate broken up, add as little or as much as you want - choose vegan or dairy free if needed
- LUCUMA SYRUP:
- 1 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 tbsp. lucuma powder
- Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, gas mark 4.
- Mix all cookie ingredients together in a bowl.
- Shape into cookies and place on greaseproof papered tray. Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- FOR THE LUCUMA SYRUP:
- Mix the lucuma powder and Lucy Bee Coconut Oil together. Pour over the baked cookies.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.