Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: None
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 150g sunflower seeds
- 3 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 tbsp. Lucy Bee Cacao Powder/Drinking Chocolate
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- In a frying pan, gently heat the sunflower seeds over a medium heat until they just start to colour - keep moving them by shaking the pan or stirring.
- Place the sunflower seeds into a food processor and blitz for about 3 minutes, pausing and pushing the mixture down.
- Add the Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, Lucy Bee Cacao Powder/Drinking Chocolate and vanilla and continue to blitz until you have a smooth mixture.
- Great spread on rice cakes, toast, added to smoothies or as a dip with fruit.
- Store in a jar with a lid.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.