Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: None. Refrigerate for 30 minutes
Serves: 6 - 8
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 8 medjool dates (pitted) or 8 prunes
- 40g dried cranberries
- 200ml water
- 5 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- 200g gluten free oats
- 25g crushed walnuts
- 25g pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp. Lucy Bee Cinnamon Powder
- Begin by adding the dates (or prunes) and cranberries to a saucepan with water and 1 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil. Bring to the boil on a medium heat, then simmer until a sticky consistency. Use a potato masher to break down the fruit. Once ready, pour this mix into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the oats, remaining Lucy Bee Coconut Oil (melted), walnuts, pumpkin seeds and Lucy Bee Cinnamon Powder and stir together well.
- Tip the mixture onto a baking tray and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- To serve, cut into squares.
- We've served ours with equal amounts of melted Lucy Bee Coconut Oil and Lucy Bee Cacao Powder as a dip.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.