Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: None - chill for 20 minutes
Serves: 4 - 6
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian, Vegan
- 65g mixed nuts, roughly chopped (we used brazils, walnuts and almonds)
- 130g Lucy Bee Creamed Coconut, melted
- 35g Lucy Bee Cacao Powder/Lucy Bee Drinking Chocolate
- 1 tsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar dissolved in water to create coconut nectar, optional, to taste
- In a bowl, mix the melted Lucy Bee Creamed Coconut with Lucy Bee Cacao Powder/Lucy Bee Drinking Chocolate, to create a mousse-like consistency. Stir the optional dissolved Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar in, to taste.
- Transfer the mixture into a chocolate mould or into a tray lined with greaseproof paper, pressing any air bubbles out with the back of a spoon.
- Add the crushed nuts and use clean hands to press them into the chocolate so they won’t fall out when the chocolate has set.
- Pop in the fridge to set - this should take approx. 20 minutes.
- Remove from the fridge and the mould. Use a sharp knife to carefully cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container, for up to 2 weeks and enjoy straight from the fridge for best results.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.