Preparation Time: 15-20 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Serves: Makes 4 mini pizzas
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Vegetarian, Dairy Free
- 4 eggs
- 50g Lucy Bee Coconut Flour
- 50g Greek yoghurt (or a dairy free alternative)
- A pinch of Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns, ground, to season
- 2 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- 400g tinned tomatoes
- 1/2 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar, optional
- 2-4 mushrooms
- A handful of spinach
- 20g cheese, grated (or a dairy free alternative)
- Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, gas mark 4.
- For the base, add the eggs, Lucy Bee Coconut Flour, Greek yoghurt (or alternative) and seasoning to a mixing bowl. Using an electric whisk, mix the ingredients together and leave to stand for 5 minutes.The dough should be thick but slightly sticky.
- Meanwhile, add the tinned tomatoes and Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar to a pan and gently warm for 5-6 minutes or until the liquid has reduced and the Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar has dissolved. Set aside.
- Divide the pizza dough into four. Flatten each ball, with the palm of your hands and place in a frying pan, along with the Lucy Bee Coconut Oil. Fry for 1 minute, each side, then place on a baking tray.
- Add your chosen toppings, starting with the tomato base, followed by the mushrooms, spinach and cheese. Bake for 8 – 10 minutes, until the cheese bubbles.
- Great served either hot or cold.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.