Preparation Time: 1 minute
Cooking Time: 2-3 minutes
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 1 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- 50g popcorn
- FOR SWEET POPCORN:
- 1/2 tsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 tbsp. water
- 1/4 tsp. Lucy Bee Chai Blend, optional for a sweet and spicy popcorn
- FOR SAVOURY POPCORN:
- A shake of Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt
- FOR SWEET POPCORN: Make coconut nectar before cooking the popcorn by dissolving Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar in the water, in a cup or mug. Stir Lucy Bee Chai Blend into this, if using.
- Heat the Lucy Bee Coconut Oil in a large saucepan (with a lid), until hot.
- Add the popcorn and immediately put the lid on. Popcorn will start to pop. Shake around whilst corn pops – when the popping slows down the popcorn is ready. This takes a minute or so – leave with lid on for a further minute shaking pan around whilst the popping with continues.
- Pour Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar nectar over for sweet popcorn or for a savoury version, shake Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt over, to taste. Shake to ensure all popcorn is coated.
- Serve as required.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.