Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: None
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- Handful of fresh mint
- 2 limes, cut into quarters
- 2 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar
- 100g cranberries
- Crushed ice
- Soda water
- Rum, optional
- A dash of cranberry juice, optional
- Remove the mint leaves and add these to a bowl, along with the lime quarters, brown sugar/coconut sugar and cranberries and mix together – the cranberries need to break and make sure the lime juice is mixed well with the Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar.
- Tip this into two glasses along with the ice, rum (if using) and top with the soda water, using a spoon stir all the ingredients together.
- For an extra sweetness, add a splash of cranberry juice.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.