Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: None. Refrigerate for 2 hours
Serves: Makes 10 small squares, depending on the size of the tray
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 100g Lucy Bee Creamed Coconut
- 50g hazelnut butter (or nut butter of your choice)
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 40g hazelnuts, plus 10g chopped hazelnuts to decorate
- Add the Lucy Bee Creamed Coconut to a small pan and gently melt, over a low heat, then transfer to a food processor or blender.
- Add the nut butter, maple syrup and 40g hazelnuts and blitz for 30 secs – you can leave the nuts partially whole for a crunchier texture.
- Tip the mixture into a lined lunch-box sized container. Sprinkle the remaining chopped hazelnuts over.
- Set in the fridge for 2 hours or until completely solid, or freeze.
- Cut into bite-sized pieces to serve and store in an airtight container. (Note, in hot weather this fudge will start to melt, so store in the fridge).
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.