Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: Approximately 7 minutes
Serves: 2 - 3
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free
- ½ tsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- 2 fresh peaches, de-stoned and cut into eight
- 50g spinach
- 20g rocket
- ¼ cucumber, cored and sliced
- ¼ red onion, diced
- 1-2 tsp. nuts of choice, roughly broken into pieces – pecans, walnuts, pistachios or pine nuts work well
- 100g feta, crumbled
- Melt Lucy Bee Coconut Oil in a frying pan or griddle pan, over a medium heat. Add the peaches, turning regularly until they have browned slightly - this should take around 7 minutes to reach the desired softness. (You can also do this on a BBQ, which will be quicker). Set aside to cool slightly.
- Assemble the salad by placing the spinach and rocket in a bowl/plate, top with the cucumber, red onion and nuts before adding the grilled peaches (ensure the peaches are not too hot when adding to the salad – unless serving immediately, as they will cause the salad base to wilt very quickly).
- Top the salad with crumbled feta cheese.
- Serve and enjoy either as a side or on its own for a light lunch.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.