Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hour
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 500g carrots, peeled
- 1tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- 4tbsp. water
- 12 cardamom pods
- A pinch of Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns, ground
- Preheat the oven to 180 C, 350 F, gas mark 4.
- Slice the carrots into diagonal slices. Try to cut the pieces so they are about the same size as each other, so they cook evenly.
- Place a large piece of aluminium foil on a baking tray and place all ingredients in the middle and seal the sides tightly.
- Bake for 1 hour.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.