Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: Approximately 10 minutes
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian
- 500ml Lucy Bee Coconut Milk
- 2-3 pitted dates
- 1 cinnamon stick
- ½ tsp. grated nutmeg
- 1 tsp. Lucy Bee Cinnamon Powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 2 shots of white rum
- Blend Lucy Bee Coconut Milk with the dates, then add to a pan and warm on the hob over a medium heat.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir continuously to avoid the egg from scrambling, gently warming for around 5 minutes.
- Once ready remove from the heat and allow to cool for a few minutes. Don't worry if it separates/curdles slightly. Blend together and serve.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.